Friday, June 19, 2009

Hey-
   So as most of my friends know I was supposed to leave for Savannah, Georgia yesterday. That did not happen, the flight was over-booked so there was no possible was way that my family and I were going to get on. So after we spent the whole day packing and drove to the airport we had to drive home. Now we have guaranteed seats on a Southwest flight on Sunday. On the up-side I get to have the honor of going to another practice on Saturday =:) Throughout the trip I will do my absolute best to post posts on my blog to keep you guys informed about the trip.


                       =:) cows go moo!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! that so sucks! but mabey we could go see a movie this weeknd if you arent training or anything. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i am busy today and then i have practice tom. so how about when i get back from the trip and also if you are free

    ReplyDelete


Olive and I are saving up for an ipod touch=:)cows go moo